Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
Location: Colchester – Travel should be expected
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle partner in the UK for the implementation of Customer Experience technology.
Working across a wide range of sectors and geographies our team design, architect and implement new business processes, and supporting technology that help our clients sell more, work faster, drive better customer interaction and open up commercial channels for the digital world, with the central aim of improving overall Customer Experience (CX).
As a key member of the Enigen Sales team you will be responsible for managing a collection of our exciting customers helping them drive their customer experience strategies, by developing new consultancy opportunities for us within the accounts, through cross and upsell techniques.
Alongside this you will be responsible for helping create new business, using your networking and relationship building with our technology partner Oracle, as their recommended and trusted ‘Go – to’ in key sectors at Enigen.
You’ll work closely with Marketing to help build targeted sector and concept based events and campaigns to drive more opportunity to bring on net new customers.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets as agreed with Managing Director
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts, whilst managing and maintaining a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Develop and maximise sales opportunities within existing client base by establishing cross/upsell opportunities and developing these to a close
- Build and maintain stong relationships with Oracle Sales Reps, Oracle Customer Success Managers, Oracle Support staff and other Oracle Partners through continuous networking
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of Oracle Cloud CRM and CX products and attend training as required
- Work closely with the Marketing & Alliances team to promote the Enigen brand and proposition
- Create presentations, present and articulate Enigen’s implementation capabilities, and referenceability to Oracle and our prospective customers
- Develop understanding of Customer Experience Transformation in a digital world, and become activite on social channels
- Work closely with and communicate effectively with Enigen Delivery teams, utilising this resource where appropriate, to enable you to deliver a first class service to prospects and customers
- Develop and deliver high quality sales collateral including Statement of Work documents with delivery
- Complete and maintain good sales administration and up to date records on Enigen’s systems, include the company CRM and SharePoint
- Represent the Company at business conferences, trade fairs and networking events
Required / desirable experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 2 years new business sales experience, with a proven ability to over achieve on set targets
- Experience in cross/upselling within the install base
- Proven sales track record in IT Consultancy services or similar IT related environment
- Ability to multi task and “get the job done”
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Competent using MS word, Excel, Power point
- Excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner
- Good presentation skills and experience
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in using Cloud based CRM and CX systems
- Experience in Oracle Cloud CX and CRM products
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out our online form on this webpage