Job Title: Analyst
Reports to: Solution Manager
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
Location: Colchester, with occasional travel to our London Office (covered by expenses)
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle partner in the UK for the implementation of Customer Experience technology.
Working across a wide range of sectors and geographies our team design, architect and implement new business processes, and supporting technology that help our clients sell more, work faster, drive better customer interaction and open up commercial channels for the digital world, with the central aim of improving overall Customer Experience (CX).
We’re looking for a passionate, career focused individual that want to build a career in the IT and business consulting industry. You will be trained on a range of Oracle applications with formal Oracle training.
- Training and keeping up to date with Oracle applications and configuration skills, working with Oracle support and product development to understand software enhancement
- Configuration of Oracle applications in line with customer requirements
- Building and writing design and test documentation
- Working with Oracle to interrogate bugs and software issues
- Presenting/ running workshops with customers as part of a team or independently
- Working collaboratively with project managers, developers and testers, both internally and externally
- Providing post implementation support to customers
- Managing workload and timesheets effectively to ensure that delivery timelines are achieved for our customers
- Provide excellent service and commitment to our customers
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Required / desirable experience and skills:
- Ideally a 2.1 Degree or higher in an IT discipline, or relevant experience
- Knowledge of development languages and what they are used for. You do not need to have developed code specifically, although experience having done so will be valuable.
- Ability to learn quickly and a commitment to learn
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as independently
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out our online form on this webpage