CX Business Analyst
Job Title: Business Analyst
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester/ London. Enigen’s customers can be around the UK and international, travel should be expected as part of the role
Enigen are a leading Consulting Oracle Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years in the CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolio’s of customers implementing Oracle solutions across Sales, Marketing, CPQ, Service and Commerce in the UK market.
As part of an implementation project team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding the project aims, business processes and project objectives for multi-product based Oracle CX implementations. This role requires the Business Analyst to run requirement workshops and translate the requirements into functional design documentation for configuration and build.
- Develop and own the customer CX strategy model by analysing customer process, and process improvements.
- Elicit and document business requirements by leading workshops or other means to ascertain information required, translating them in to functional requirements.
- Creating user journeys.
- Elicit and document business processes or/and facilitate process re-engineering to meet business objectives.
- Own design documentation and coordinate contributors.
- Ownership of design and documentation for solution functional specifications (FDD).
- Present and communicate designed solution to different stakeholders (users, senior management and project sponsor).
- Work with a CX development team and communicate key insights and solution objectives in order to design the best suited technical solution for the customer.
- Moderate and facilitate communication between the customer and development team (provide requirement clarifications to the development team, perform analysis of customers’ change request to validate that the requested change is aligned with the CX strategy, facilitate prioritisation with the customer, communicate recommendations from the development team to the customer).
- Assess and document metrics at different stages of the project to show improvements in the business performance across a range of prospect-to-cash and service processes.
- Perform quality assurance at different stages of the project (pre-sales, design, pre-UAT, pre-go-live, post-go-live).
- Proactively look for ways to improve monitoring, identify issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Deliver some configuration work.
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Required / desirable experience and skills:
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Previous experience in consulting.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Functional knowledge of key CRM / CX functions such as marketing, sales, lead to cash, eCommerce.
- Knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as independently.
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org