CX Consultant – Commerce
Job Title: CX Consultant
Reports to: Solution Manager
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Enigen are a leading Consulting Oracle Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years in the CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across Sales, Marketing, CPQ, Service and Social in the UK market.
We’re looking for a CX Consultant with a focus in the Commerce sector to join our team. You will be responsible for working with a small team of developers and configurators using a range of Oracle Customer Experience technologies, whilst also being trained on a range of products across the Oracle Customer Experience solutions suite.
Reporting to the Solution Manager, you will also work with Project Managers on a day to day basis delivering transformational projects and smaller customer engagements, often working remotely with our other locations or on site with customers. You will have knowledge of configuring developing solutions using a range of applications, as well as good communication and customer facing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting pre-sales efforts with customers to understand requirements.
- Provide system-abstract consultancy services to prospective and current customers.
- Combining customer experience and user experience skills to deliver industry leading solutions.
- Working from technical and functional design documents to configure application functionality.
- Independently delivering all activities throughout the end to end project life cycle, covering Design, Build, Testing, UAT, and Go Live Support.
- Configuring and developing Oracle applications in a project environment, with a core focus on the CX/CRM Cloud.
- Continual development across the Oracle CX solutions suite, with a view to working across multiple products.
- Achieving Oracle implementation certification in a least one CX/CRM application.
- Working collaboratively with Enigen team members and customers alike to deliver successful business engagements.
- Supporting marketing and brand activities.
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstratable experience of designing and implementing Commerce software (e.g. Oracle Commerce Cloud, Magento, Shopify) and it’s supporting products.
- 2+ years experience working within the Commerce sector.
- Proven experience of working with at least one high-level programming language (e.g. PHP, .Net, Java).
- Knowledge of webservices/API’s.
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall project methodologies.
- Commerce based consulting experience in the below areas is desirable:
- Designing user personas, goals and objectives.
- Interface & design, usability & content strategy, conversion optimization and journey mapping.
- Loyalty, promotion, in-store, stock, service & delivery integration
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org