Managed Service & Support Manager
Job Title: Managed Service & Support Manager
Reports to: Head of Consulting Services
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle partner in the UK for the implementation of Customer Experience technology.
The role is responsible for the whole organisation’s support team. You will be responsible for setting career plans and running appraisals with the team in line with the business strategy.
The Managed Service & Support Manager works closely with the Head of Consulting Services, Solution Manager, and sales team to review the support pipeline and skill sets required.
Having a good grasp of support infrastructure and experience of CX applications, the Managed Service & Support Manager will be integral to the design, development, and delivery of the Enigized model, Enigen’s new service offering. They will directly support internal and external stakeholders, alongside engaging prospective customers.
- Overall ownership of all Managed Services & Support (Enigized) packages, in line with the business strategy.
- Point of contact for Oracle regarding managed support topics, and ownership internally for assignment in line with business strategy.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of support documentation and statements of work.
- Managing and extending existing support agreements with clients.
- Supporting potential clients through the pre-sales cycle.
- Onboarding new clients to the Managed Services models.
- Point of responsibility for the review and distribution of support requests in line with client’s contractual agreements.
- Line managerial responsibility for the support analysts.
- Point of escalation for technical and product queries within the support team.
- Identifying and enabling cross skilling throughout the team to maximise our capability, experience, and utilisation.
- Ensuring we have the right capability within the support team to deliver pipeline support agreements.
- Provide regular updates to the Head of Consulting Services.
- Work closely with the support team to manage and respond to tickets.
- Work with the Solution Manager to identify opportunities to effectively deliver the Managed Service packages.
- Setting and delivering personal and team KPIs.
The list of main activities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Your experience will include:
- Experience as a team lead within customer-facing support role
- Direct experience within I.T. supporting and troubleshooting complex issues
- Experience with Oracle support would valuable
- Demonstrable line managerial/coaching experience
- Working in a SLA driven environment
- Demonstrable commercial knowledge
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online form on this webpage