Senior Consultant (CPQ Focus)
Job Title: Senior Consultant (CPQ Focus)
Reports to: Solution Manager
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: London/Colchester – travel is expected as part of the role
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle partner in the UK for the implementation of Customer Experience technology.
Working across a wide range of sectors and geographies our team design, architect and implement new business processes, and supporting technology that help our clients sell more, work faster, drive better customer interaction and open up commercial channels for the digital world, with the central aim of improving overall Customer Experience (CX).
This role is to provide subject matter expertise and lead consultant responsibilities for Oracle CX applications, where you will have a specific background in CPQ. You will be designing and implementing effective solutions to meet customer needs alongside supporting internal development and delivery of the CPQ, and Oracle Sales and Service applications. The role will require working closely with Project Managers and other experienced Consultants, providing continual support and input to help successfully expand our portfolio.
The successful candidate will be expected to lead by example, further developing their existing CPQ and consultancy capabilities across the Oracle CX suite and acting as an integral position for the successful growth of Enigen’s delivery capabilities.
- Taking the role of Lead Consultant for CPQ throughout the project lifecycle, leading design and architecture workshops, with both functional and tecnical responsibilities
- Providing a key technical point of contact across CPQ implementations/developments within the team
- Presentation of solution benefits to customers
- Estimation of work and project bid writing
- Training and enabling other members of the team
- Configuring and supporting customer demonstrations
- Delivering technical and functional design and implementation
- Providing excellent stakeholder management throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Working with the Solution Manager to identify skill gaps and training opportunities for the wider consultancy team
- Supporting marketing events with internal the Enigen Sales & Marketing team and Oracle
- Continually developing skills and delivery capabilities across the wider Oracle CX applications in Sales, Service, Marketing and Commerce to provide implementation services on those products
The list of main activities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Your experience will include:
- Successful delivery of multiple Oracle CPQ Cloud projects incorporating Configurator, Commerce, Integration, and BML experience
- Bluebelt certification in Oracle CPQ Cloud preferable
- Experience with the Oracle Fusion platform and a desire to learn and deliver across these applications in conjunction with Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Passion for customer satisfaction, highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrable proficiency in working autonomously
- Flexible and adaptable
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively and through others
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online form on this webpage