Senior Project Manager
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester. Enigen’s customers can be around the UK and international, travel should be expected as part of the role.
Enigen are a leading Consulting Oracle Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years in the CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolio’s of customers implementing Oracle solutions across Sales, Marketing, CPQ, Service and Commerce in the UK market.
As part of the implementation team, the Project Manager is responsible for delivery governance and success for Enigen customer projects, incorporating all client facing, planning, organisation and billable resources for projects, working with finance on PMO support for budget management, finance and invoicing.
You will manage implementation of Oracle Customer Experience technology in a wide range of industries and geographies across Sales, Service, Marketing, Quoting and Commerce technologies. You will deliver projects and manage accounts across a number of different customers to time and budget.
- Project management, ownership and successful delivery of customer work in line with agreed customer requirements and budget.
- Responsibility for delivery governance and success for Enigen customers, incorporating stakeholder management, planning, organisation and billable resources for projects.
- Budget management for projects.
- Work with finance on the production of weekly reports
- Liaising with customers on project plans, and project milestones.
- Reporting to members of the leadership team on project progress, milestones, and financial figures relating to project costs and billing.
- Risk management and governance of projects and customer delivery.
- Ownership or RAID logs
- Resource coordination of the billable project team.
- Ownership of project plans.
- Sign off of project management estimation for key bids.
- Point of escalation for projects.
- Supporting other team members.
The list of main activities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Your experience should include:
- Strong and demonstrable experience in stakeholder and issue management
- Experience of all phases of a project lifecycle
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Good understanding of cloud/ SaaS/ PaaS – Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Demonstrable experience of managing risk logs
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Project estimation
- Demonstrable experience of managing client expectations with commercial rigour
- Prince 2 certified
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org