Event: Driving Organisational & Service Improvement using Blockchain, Analytics, AI & Customer Experience
Date: 22nd May 2019
Location: Moorgate, London
UNDERSTAND HOW TO DRIVE SERVICE IMPROVEMENTS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE YOUR ORGANISATION USING BLOCKCHAIN, AUTOMATION, ANALYTICS, AI, CHAT BOTS, AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
How Emerging Technologies such as Blockchain, AI, Analytics, combined with cutting edge Customer Experience solutions are redefining the services offered by organisations.
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
- Where Has All the IT Gone? … And what does this mean for me!
- Organisations are continuing to move more of their IT services into the cloud, shifting various elements of their back-end IT infrastructure, systems, applications and IT services. In simplistic terms, is cloud computing and cloud-based services just another form of outsourcing or does it cause a significant shift to the current IT supply chain model.
- With the increase in outsourcing to the cloud, is it likely that organisations will wake up one day and ask the question – Where Has All Our IT Gone? … and what does that mean for IT professionals and their organisations.
- Join us for an informative session where this question will be addressed. Mark will explore the disruptive nature of cloud computing and outline what this means for those involved in running IT services today.
- Hear from industry thought leaders and change specialist on technologies that are driving organisational change.
- Understand the entire customer journey, see where inefficiencies lie and how to improve these to enable a more streamlined, customer focused service.
- Our thought and change leaders will walk you through a sample customer journey to understand how this can work in every day life. Live demonstrations of these solutions will be shown to support our suggestions.
- Customer Stories from clients who are already seeing the benefits of this.
- Panel discussion & Q&A session
Oracle City Office
1 South Place