Are you on a mission to improve your Customer Experiences across all channels of your business? Are you planning to deliver a business transformation by implementing Oracle’s CX Suite? Enigen’s services will help you to achieve your goals.
Customer Experience Strategy
Outstanding CX is paramount in sustaining loyalty and customer advocacy. Enigen will help your business assess your service from prospect through to loyal advocate, and help you through a programme of improvement.
This is delivered through a number of techniques, including;
- Customer Journey Mapping – Understanding your gaps in customer interactions
- Process and Efficiency Assessments
- Modifying Systems and Technology – driving agility, simplicity and the ability to react to customer demands quickly
CX Transformation in the Digital World
Connected customer experience requires a cohesive departmental transformation approach. Enigen’s “ActAsOne” methodology, which encompasses Sales, Marketing, Service, and Commerce in a single transformation strategy, takes you from Roadmap inception to realisation.
We help you look at:
- Readiness for change, and mitigation plans
- Insightful discovery sessions to deliver improvements across your customer experience
- A collective Customer Experience Strategy across departments, where technology decision making is connected
- A roadmap for technology transformation
- A connected platform, and experience across the organisation with a Single Customer View.
Oracle Application implementation
Enigen are a leading Oracle implementation partner of their customer suite of SaaS and PaaS technology, hosted in the Cloud.
The toolset covers:
- Sales – Sales Cloud
- Configure, Pricing and Quoting (CPQ)
- Service and Field Service – Service Cloud
- eCommerce – Commerce Cloud
- B2C and B2B Marketing and Data Management Platforms – Marketing Cloud
We can develop custom applications, utilising Oracle’s integration platforms, bringing together this technology with 3rd party customer solutions.CONTACT US
On-Premise to Cloud migration
Businesses are moving to the Cloud to reduce expenditure and make them more agile to iterative change, as well as increase operational efficiency. It sounds like a daunting task! Enigen have successfully taken this journey nearly 100 times with various companies in a number of different sectors.
We’ll help you look at:
- The challenges of moving from ‘owned’ to ‘rented’ technology
- Operational Efficiencies, agility and cost benefits, as well as ROI
- Data Migration
- Moving complex configuration and development
- Retaining the skills you have and making them Cloud-ready
Maintenance & Support
Once implementation is complete, it’s important to maintain your systems. Enigen can be your day-to-day system administrators, which leaves you to focus on running your business.
When it comes to Managed Services & Support, look no further than our Enigized model – focusing on four key principles; Cost, Quality, SLAs, and Payment Model, and designed to give you the very best Customer Experience, for your own CX Applications.CONTACT US
Business Change and Adoption Planning
Planning and training is paramount in any successful transformation. Enigen define change plans, ensuring user and customer experience expectations are met through the right training and communication methods.
We utilise our experience to explore:
- Communication Strategy approaches
- Adoption methodology
- Training plans and the use of tools, such as computer- based learning
- Leadership buy- in and internal organisation